Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Oracle Payroll Cloud Tech Consultant - Midwest
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
WORK YOU'LL DO
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 2 years full life cycle Oracle technical delivery experience
- Minimum 1 years and currently working with Oracle Cloud Apps
- Minimum 1 years experience across both Integrations and Conversions for Oracle Payroll Cloud.
- Currently working with Oracle Cloud apps
- Experience across both Integrations and Conversions for Oracle Payroll Cloud
- Strong HCM knowledge and experience in implementing Extracts across all modules ( HR, Payroll , Benefits & Compensation), HDL and PBL based data Loads, ATOM framework, and HCM Rest API's
- Strong grasp of HCM data model and UE's.
- Prior experience of implementing middleware based integrations for HCM.
- Prior experience around architecting HCM cloud Extensions in Oracle PaaS.
- Ability to work with the functional/technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs and to provide developers with support
- Able to manage/deliver large Technology projects, including experience planning and estimating large HCM implementation/upgrade projects
- Proven ability to support Technology sales around Cloud HCM
- Understanding of HCM-related business parameters and drivers
- Experience at a large/global consulting firm (IBM, Deloitte, Cap Gemini, PWC, KPMG, KBase)
- Ability to articulate technical issues in business terms and vice-versa.
- Bachelor's Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment, with desire to broaden functional and technical skills
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.