Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Transformation Executive (Products) - Accenture Technology
Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world's leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you'll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
We are seeking Digital/CRM professionals that demonstrate skills and experience leading large-scale business transformation programs using Salesforce.com and other leading digital platforms. These professionals will help leading the strategic planning and implementation of front office capabilities (sales, service, and marketing) to help drive their growth strategy and deliver the best customer/employee experiences.
The successful candidate will have a balanced blend of business and technical solutions skills to help shape the solution and articulate the vision and execution plan to business and IT client executives. The candidate will be able to orchestrate the solution design across functions (Sales, Service, Marketing) and bring together the right team and experience to deliver a holistic solution and deliver on the client's vision and objectives. The candidate will be accountable for planning and managing the overall program across business, technology, and change management workstreams and responsible for ensuring the overall solution meets the business goals.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Guide the client in creating strategies involving service, sales, marketing, channels, vendor and overall customer experience.
- Identify opportunities and impacts to operational processes then guide the clients in managing the associated changes.
- Facilitate the solution design trade off conversations that evaluate potential design options and balance business value of the customer experience against the cost of development and ongoing maintenance.
- Lead Salesforce.com implementation engagement(s) and provide engagement leadership: Assess engagement performance, risks, issues and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client relationships, etc.
- Manage complex delivery at a given client and look after a meaningful book of business at an account or across multiple accounts (including sales and delivery).
- Own development of an integrated program plan and manage client expectations throughout delivery and ensure the values we are delivering are in line with client expectations.
- Create an integrated program plan from the individual project plans, showing the high-level flow of project milestones and dependencies across projects. Use the plan to rebalance work and manage vaariances across projects.
- Monitor and control the quality management process, manage expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis activities.
- Manage program/project's financial, resource strategy and contingency
- Build and maintain high performance teams
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development
- A minimum 4 years of experience in Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
- A minimum 2 years of experience with large scale, multi-year business transformations
- A minimum 2 years of experience creating future state visions and identifying the roadmap to implement the vision
- A minimum 5 years of experience leading solution architecture design (business architecture, process architecture, integration architecture, user experience, process improvement)
- A minimum 6 years of consulting experience with medium to large consulting firm focusing on cloud computing related consulting (solution architecture, storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc.).
- A minimum 8 years of consulting experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Cloud/CRM engagements
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Experience managing multi-shore projects
- Salesforce.com and other cloud platform certifications
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
- Experience leading and mentoring teams of up to 30 people.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships - Director to SVP level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.