CRS Holdings Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CRS Holdings Inc.
Amega West Services is a global leader in the manufacture and rental of O&G drilling equipment and downhole tools for vertical, directional, and horizontal drilling. A company of Carpenter Technology Corporation, Amega West combines its superior service quality with Carpenter’s high-performance CarTech® materials to provide equipment and tools with superior mechanical properties and corrosion resistance in HPHT drilling conditions and wellbore environments.
Amega West is also pioneering design improvements for enhanced drilling performance with powder metallurgy and additive manufacturing. Headquartered in Houston, Amega West operates service facilities in the US, Canada, Singapore, and UAE, and stocks inventory in Saudi Arabia, and Indonesia.
WELDER – LEVEL I
· Perform proper set-up and operation of highly technical welding equipment.
· Perform production welds using proven/qualified processes.
· Perform appropriate preventative and corrective maintenance of welding equipment.
· Maintain safe operation of all welding and shop equipment.
· Acquire and maintain any appropriate operator qualifications.
· Identify and report non-conforming products to supervision.
· Assist in R&D, special projects, and process improvements.
· Perform other duties as directed by management personnel.
· High school graduate or equivalent
· 1-2 years of welding experience in Oil & Gas industry.
· Prefer experience welding Non-Magnetic Stainless Steels.
· Prefer experience with automatic welding equipment.
· Must demonstrate capability to perform preventive and corrective maintenance of welding equipment.
· Must demonstrate capability to set-up and operate multiple types of welding processes to include MIG/TIG/STICK.
· Must demonstrate ability to problem solve and troubleshoot equipment to produce quality product.
· Ability to work overtime – including weekends and holidays as needed.
Carpenter Technology Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees.
Carpenter Technology Corporation’s policy is to fully and effectively maintain a program of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination for all employees, to employ affirmative action for all protected classes, and to recruit and develop the best qualified persons available regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company also will recruit, develop and provide opportunities for qualified persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS) is a leader in the development, manufacture and distribution of cast/wrought and powder metal stainless steels and specialty alloys including high temperature (iron-nickel-cobalt base), stainless, superior corrosion resistant, controlled expansion alloys, ultra high strength and implantable alloys, tool and die steels, and other specialty metals as well as cast/wrought titanium alloys. We provide materials solutions to the ever changing needs of the automotive, aerospace/ defense, energy, industrial, medical, and consumer products industries. Since it is all about innovation at Carpenter, we are continuing to grow and develop our business strategies.
Carpenter Technology Corporation offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees. Learn more
Carpenter Technology Corporation is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages sent for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to 5 business days.