King Soopers & City Market
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at King Soopers & City Market
Company Name: City Market
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Exempt
Embrace the Customer 1st strategy to create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment. Achieve goals established for the department; monitor and control all established quality assurance standards. Direct, support and supervise all functions, duties and activities for the Pharmacy department. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create an environment where customers feel welcome, important and appreciated; possess knowledge to answer questions about department and store products; as appropriate, make suggestions to customers
- Receive verbal Rx orders; accurately reduce orders to writing in adherence with State and Federal laws and regulations; Accurately and efficiently utilize RX computer systems
- Interpret and fill/refill prescription orders completely and accurately, provide customer counsel as needed
- Evaluate appropriateness of prescription orders with consideration for patient safety and legal requirements.
- Properly and accurately maintain records, receive information from customer, deliver Rx information to customers
- Maintain knowledge and compliance with all record keeping requirements for controlled substances
- Understand and communicate the Kroger Co. Prescription Filling and Accuracy Plan to all RX associates
- Write schedules, supervise and delegate job assignments and responsibilities to associates to ensure quality customer service
- Run, review and interpret reports, follow-up on discrepancies
- Identify and resolve customer and associate problems
- Control and monitor-including expiration dates-inventory of both drugs and supplies
- Implement and follow through on all company programs as directed; communicate purpose, objectives, and procedures to associates; oversee administrative needs of department
- Actively promote proper immunizations to patients and provide them safely and effectively.
- Engage in all clinical activities for which appropriate training has been given
- Prepare for and monitor required inventories
- Attend required classes/meetings and facilitate meetings for RX associates
- Partner with store management to investigate, determine action, and proceed with progressive discipline with associates
- Enforce company policy and procedures and union contracts, if applicable
- Determine scheduling needs, review department time cards and follow through as necessary
- Ensure proper security measures are in place to safeguard all pharmaceutical items; report any RX incident according to Corporate Accuracy Policy; report all safety risks, issues and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Possess current Pharmacist license in the state where employment is sought; no stipulations or Board ordered restrictions
- Graduate of a US School of Pharmacy or have passed a foreign equivalency exam
- Passed the NAPLEX exam
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Staff pharmacist
Education Level: Pharmacy Degree (BS-Pharmacy/PharmD) Required
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: Pharmacy Board License
Position Type: Full-Time
States: Colorado; Wyoming
Jobs at City Market: At City Market, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at City Market. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WY || Rawlins || 602 N Higley Blvd || 82301 || City Market || None || Customer Service; Pharmacy || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || Pharmacy Board License
Nearest Major Market: Wyoming
Job Segment: Pharmacy, Manager, Marketing Manager, Compliance, QA, Healthcare, Management, Marketing, Legal, Quality