Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
China & ASEAN Sales Manager
This position will be responsible for operating as the local primary point of contact for sales, marketing and operational matters specific to China & SE Asia countries. The primary responsibility is managing new/existing partnerships and maintaining and growing existing accounts within our Authorized Distribution Partners, and their Retail and Green-Grass accounts. The manager must develop and execute strategic business plans to achieve sales targets that are in-line with the global corporate vision of PXG. Candidates presently residing in Taiwan or Hong Kong are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Lead the development of strategic business plans to successfully achieve sales targets within the territory (China, SE Asia)
- Assess current Distribution Partners and Retailers to ensure we are working with premium Retailers and Partners that fit-in-line with PXG Corporate Vision
- Work with Director on establishing a 3-5-year road-map for Sales & Operations in Asia.
- Staffing, budget, sales targets, goals & objectives
- Drive the sales process to increase revenue, profitability and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales milestones.
- Must maintain strong communications/relationships with US Headquarters and provide regular territory updates (weekly)
- Provide input on monthly forecasting and tracking key account and prospect metrics
- Help develop and deliver PXG product training to all accounts, on all products offerings, including new equipment launches. Either directly to Retailers or via Authorized Distribution Partners.
- Proactively partner with existing and prospective accounts to promote PXG to their customer base via email, social media and in-store campaign and events
- Maintain superior product knowledge
- Perform other related duties as required, working with other PXG HQ operating teams: Marketing, Operations, etc.
Experience and Education Required
- Golf Industry experience
- BA/BS degree
- Fluent and/or bilingual in English & Mandarin
- Proven track record of achieving sales milestones and maintaining strong account relationships to drive sales and grow legacy accounts
- Detailed understanding of China & SE Asia golf markets and consumer trends.
- Demonstrated ability to prospect within a market and identify top-tier partners
- A professional, positive and “can-do” approach
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter without the need for continual direction
- Ability to work independently, and collaborate internally with various teams (Marketing, Ops, Finance, etc) at US Headquarters
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel and CRM/sales database experience helpful
- Ability to travel 25 – 50% of the time throughout China and SE Asia