Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Verification and Validation Engineer
- Job Reference
- No. of Openings
- No. of Openings Remaining
- Machine Tool Products Division
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-Time
Renishaw’s Machine Tool Products division is a global leader in the design and development of inspection probe technology and metrology systems for machined parts. The division is now recruiting an experienced verification and validation Engineer to support the new product and development teams.
This role will involve working closely with the project team technical lead, specifying, coordinating and overseeing the verification and validation activities during product development. Therefore, working well in a team environment and being comfortable with communicating clearly across all levels of professionalism is paramount.
With us, you will be given the opportunity to progress your skills whilst working in a highly focused engineering environment where quality is central. Time will be spent learning about our products and technologies, developing designs to product launch.
- Generation of test plans and specifications for product development
- Accurate analysis and presentation of results with supporting documentation
- Creating bespoke test equipment including electro mechanical solutions for development and production
- Assisting designers during product development with exploratory and user-focussed testing
- HND or degree qualified (or equivalent) in mechanical or electrical engineering or a closely related discipline
- Demonstrable experience in test, validation and verification in an electro-mechanical industry, 2 years minimum (industrial experience during education and outside interests may be taken into consideration)
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance and equipment such as environmental thermal test chambers, shock and vibration equipment
- Clear communication skills, verbal and written
Product reliability and quality is integral to this position, we require an engineer with a high attention to detail who can thoroughly work through solutions to a saleable product. The right candidate must be able to clearly communicate the goals, benefits and limitations of their work to assist and inform the other members of the team.
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable, including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking and sports and leisure societies. Of course, we appreciate there’s more to work than the office, so we also offer 25 days holiday, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance scheme subject to application and BUPA Renishaw Health Trust.