Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sapp Bros.
As an Automotive Service Writer, you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships and ensuring that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective assistance. You will communicate with customers from initial contact all through completion of maintenance, always ensuring that customer's expectations are not just met but exceeded.
Additional responsibilities of the Automotive Service Writer include:
* Maintaining and controlling environment to ensure flow of assigned jobs
* Operating daily functions to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner
* Assigning jobs to the proper technician that meets their capabilities and training to ensure that highest quality of work is delivered
* Properly handling incoming calls to meet caller's expectations in a professional and timely manner
* Properly completing work orders
* Maintaining inventory control
Successful candidates for the Automotive Service Writer role should be able to perform basic math skills and have good typing skills. Someone with the ability to use computer applications and adding machines would be a good fit for this dynamic role.
Additional requirements of the Automotive Service Writer include:
* High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
* 1 year of previously related experience in an automotive service advisor / service writer role
* Experience with typing or keyboarding
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills