The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3T4LY72J859NNR1R7G
Compensation Base: $14.42
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provides case management services to all residents, on their case load, in accordance with facility and contract requirements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises the delivery of case management services to residents (i.e. appropriate linkages to vocational/educational programs, employment programs and/or services, medical assistance, legal services, etc.)
- Ensures that individual treatment plans for residents are developed and updated in accordance with company policies and contractual requirements.
- Provides close supervision of required documentation of resident records, according to established policies, which comply with contractual obligations.
- Facilitates case consults.
- Intervenes in challenging cases and recommend referrals to specialized care when necessary.
- Oversees the supervision of the discharge/aftercare component.
- Designs and moderate special groups and resident meetings.
- Attends functions and/or meetings as a representative of the program as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field from accredited university
- One (1) year work experience. case management experience in a corrections or drug and alcohol treatment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience working with a corrections population or in a long term care setting is desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Ability to prepare written reports.
- Ability to learn rules, regulations and security procedures required by the institution.
- Ability to work with a team of professionals and have the ability to implement team strategy approaches to work assignments.
- Knowledge of computers and word processing and spreadsheet software programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office required.
- Organized, and demonstrated strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!