Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Content Development Analyst
at UL LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Category
- Software Development
Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World.
At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. Our integrity is woven throughout our company and shapes the way we approach deliver our solutions. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. We continue to build upon our legacy of trusted expertise and partnership to keep our communities safe and secure as we march forward into the future. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
Under direct supervision, utilizing materials search software collects and transfers data from supplier resources into the materials search databases. Supports the maintenance of information and technical documents within the materials search databases. Coordinates efforts to establish, develop, and maintain data related relationships with suppliers.
- Supports the management of the materials search databases of product information.
- Supports the collection and integration of materials information from suppliers into the materials search databases. Creates, maintains, and updates supplier products, profiles, and properties.
- Performs analytical assessments of suppliers, products, product categories, and quality verifications.
- Contributes to the development of data related relationships with suppliers.
- Maintains relevant data and reformats within the databases when necessary.
- Runs reports and performs simple analytics for management requests.
- Ensures customers are satisfied with product listings, company profiles, and product properties. Addresses customer issues and escalates when necessary.
- Assists team with efforts to ensure the materials search databases are easily navigated by customers and recommends changes to improve.
- May recommend new methods of data collection, policies, or database enhancements.
- Performs other duties as directed.
University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelors degree) in Sciences, Business or a related discipline.